With the Vitrue Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform managing more than 815 million collective social connections in 47 countries across 3,000 Facebook and Twitter accounts, with a global expansion and new office openings well underway and with the acquisition of a key strategic company such as GamesThatGive taking place, you might think this is hardly the time our team would simultaneously undertake a significant overhaul of both our products and our branding.
Here at Vitrue, we enjoy big challenges and going above and beyond what is expected. That’s why I’m proud to announce the launch of the brand new Vitrue website – a great new look, with even better services for our customers. With this launch we are pleased to bring a brand new look, while still providing the insightful social media information that brand marketers continue to crave. New content, new training, new research, new insight – all from the brand you trust.
- In addition our market leading social marketing platform, Vitrue SRM, has also undergone some significant upgrades, which TechCrunch covered today, including the following:
- Vitrue Dashboard – A streamlined view of all of our products with insightful analytics you can immediately use to further engage with your community;
- Single Sign-On – A singular log-in that allows access to all products protected by advanced security protocols;
- Analytics – Real-time insight providing up-to-the-minute data, allowing you to be on top of response management, and track fan-growth & user activity; and
- More than 50 New Modules & Applications: A new suite of modules and applications offer marketers more than 50 new, out-of-the box and customizable modules and applications to enhance social marketing interaction and fan engagement.
That is just a small slice of the amazing upgrades the Vitrue SRM has gone through and this is only the beginning. Our product evolution will only continue as we work to bring the social media marketing solutions that our customers need to market.
It’s with a warm-hearted thank you that I welcome all of you to the new Vitrue – dynamic, innovative and growing.