In an attempt to make numerologists squeal with delight, we decided to take the occasion of 11/11/11 to list the top 11 social media Social influencers, according to an amazing little tool from Edelman called Tweet Level.
We’re hearing more and more about things like Tweet Level and Klout, which seek to categorize, measure, rank and list the top social media influencers in a variety of categories. In effect, these measuring tools are creating each industry’s social media “stars.”
So here are social media’s stars as of this very special day for people who really get stoked over the number “11.” Please share this blog promptly at 11:11am and 11:11pm for maximum impact.
- @SeanDonahoe California 1. Sean Donahoe. Entrepreneur, author, and “The Manic Marketer.”
- 2. Timothy Carter. Social media manager and consultant. @TimothyCarter Tacoma, WA
- 3. Social Media Insider. Creation of Jeff Pester in Palo Alto @SocialMedia411 San Francisco
- 4. Richard E. Byrd. REB Software and Web Services @RichardEByrd Bellevue, WA
- 5. bViral. Tweets about viral and anything else worth passing on. @bViral Washington, DC
- @SocialNetworkTV Baltimore 6. SocialNetworkTV. From social networking guru William Lark.
- 7. bkmacdaddy. Specialist in custom WordPress, Facebook & Twitter pages. @bkmacdaddy Vacaville, CA
- 8. Lori Moreno. One of the more heart-filled, spiritual social experts you’ll find. @LoriMoreno Citizen of the world
- @jims2cents North America 9. 2 cents worth. Won’t say a thing about himself but still a major influencer. Go figure.
- 10. Liberate Media PR. Online media and social consultancy. @LiberateMedia London
- 11. Neal Schaffer. Author and SVP Social Media Strategy at Social 5150. @NealSchaffer Irvine, CA