Sr. Product Manager
Vitrue is the leading Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology, and partners with brands, marketers and agencies around the world to maximize their social media engagement. The Vitrue SRM platform gives brands the ability to scale across multiple social networks, target global to local, and publish content that drives and facilitates the two-way dialogue between brands and their fans across multiple social networks. In addition, Vitrue, an original Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, provides clients access to deep analytics, industry insights and best practices, product training options and high-touch customer service, giving brands a competitive social advantage. For more company information, please visit http://vitrue.com.
Vitrue is seeking a Technologist to join the Product Management team at, a leading developer of SaaS-based social media marketing tools.
The Vitrue Product Management team is looking for a senior person to serve as Product Owner for our SRM platform – social media management software used by some of the largest brands on the planet. Our product managers work closely with the people and systems of the largest social networks, as well as with the social media teams of major marketers around the world in order to define and solve the problems of social media marketing.
The Product Management position at Vitrue is a highly collaborative role. Our Product Managers own the performance of their products.
- Through interaction with customers and by working closely with Customer Service and Sales, determine existing needs (read: opportunities) that our products can meet.
- Examine the competitive landscape to spot trends and innovations our products can take advantage of.
- Integrate as the Product Owner on an Agile team of UX professionals and coders, to lead the definition and production of products that meet the identified opportunities
- Analyze the performance of products, to communicate results back to the company, and inspire and lead the way forward.
Though it can be an intense environment, Product Management at Vitrue is immensely entertaining and rewarding for those who commit to success. This position requires dedication and enthusiasm, and a willingness to be responsible and attentive to a product’s needs in service to making great apps that people will love.
- Leadership skills. You must have a demonstrated ability to build consensus across an organization.
- Holistic vision. You must be able to look at a complex system and see how all the parts fit together– then communicate a path to the next level.
- Communication skills are paramount. You must be able to teach people about complicated issues, and demonstrate that they have achieved understanding.
- Technological Aptitude. You must thoroughly understand the use of social media APIs and SaaS products. You should be able to dive right in and contribute on Day One. You should be able to dive right in and contribute during the job interview.
- Curiosity. You must be fascinated by social media, gadgets, technology, software, and the possibilities of the future.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this scenario, please email us your resume with a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are a good candidate for this position. Include the position title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or PDF version.
Please also provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and Twitter name.
We offer generous salaries, stock options, great benefits, casual work environment with flexible schedule, paid parking or public transportation, ping-pong, free drinks and food, and a career path.
No phone calls or direct LinkedIn contact, please.
At this time we are not accepting agency resumes for this position.
Vitrue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.