Social Media Manager
Vitrue is the leading Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology, and partners with brands, marketers and agencies around the world to maximize their social media engagement. The Vitrue SRM platform gives brands the ability to scale across multiple social networks, target global to local, and publish content that drives and facilitates the two-way dialogue between brands and their fans across multiple social networks. In addition, Vitrue, an original Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, provides clients access to deep analytics, industry insights and best practices, product training options and high-touch customer service, giving brands a competitive social advantage. For more company information, please visit http://vitrue.com.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this role requires a person that is passionate about social media, highly communicative, “at the ready” for the real time nature of social and naturally inquisitive about new social technology.
- Manage and develop the strategy for Vitrue’s social channels to drive engagement and support overall brand strategy (blog, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Tumblr, Instagram, mobile, et al); develop social media goals
- Develop and manage a content calendar; inclusive of integrating with other marketing departments
- Utilize social media monitoring and measurement tools to analyze and refine and iterate social approach
- Curate and develop or guide development of content for social channels
- Support other marketing initiatives with recommended social approach i.e. face to face events, et al, including live blogging,
- Develop and encourage brand agents including building relationships with bloggers, identifying media influencers
- Stay up to date on cutting edge technology resources and new social media trends; master new tools and constantly monitoring the platforms and tools that leverage those social platforms
- Develop guidelines and generate internal buzz around the company as well as make recommendations about best practices in social media
Note: This position is for management of Vitrue’s social properties (Ex.: www.facebook.com/vitrue)
- Must be a self-starter and have great attention to detail with a professional point of view about social media.
- Passionate about social media and a proven understanding/experience with Facebook, blogging, Twitter, et al
- B2B or agency social media experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable and ability to take charge
- Dependable, well grounded and flexible regarding work hours when it comes to solving challenges
- Ability to work well with other team members, communicate effectively and multi-task
- Proficient in the iWork (Keynote, Pages, Numbers) and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) Suites and social media management and measurement tools
- 2-4 years of prior B2B experience
If you think you have what it takes to be the next marketing superstar, please email us your resume with a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are a good candidate for this position. Include the position title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or PDF version.
Please also provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and Twitter name.
We offer generous salaries, stock options, great benefits, casual work environment with flexible schedule, paid parking or public transportation, ping-pong, free drinks and food, and a career path.
No phone calls or direct LinkedIn contact, please.
At this time we are not accepting agency resumes for this position.
Vitrue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.