Premier Partnerships Manager
New York, NY
Vitrue is the leading Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology, and partners with brands, marketers and agencies around the world to maximize their social media engagement. The Vitrue SRM platform gives brands the ability to scale across multiple social networks, target global to local, and publish content that drives and facilitates the two-way dialogue between brands and their fans across multiple social networks. In addition, Vitrue, an original Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, provides clients access to deep analytics, industry insights and best practices, product training options and high-touch customer service, giving brands a competitive social advantage. For more company information, please visit http://vitrue.com.
The Premier Partnerships Manager is key member of our Client Partnerships team and is responsible for managing and developing thriving client relationships with a premier group of Vitrue’s major Fortune 500 brands. This role will require strong communication skills, the ability to manage client expectations, a strong background in social networking and social media technology. Digital marketing services and/or agency experience is required.
Relationship Management – The Premier Partnerships Manager will work with clients to help drive success in social media marketing.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and be the key point of contact for client services
- Interpret the direction of client’s social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Communicate with and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that social strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives
- Develop opportunities to grow client usage of Vitrue SRM platform
Subject Matter Expert – The Premier Partnerships Manager will provide best practices, platform consultation and social marketing insights.
- Review social analytics and provide insights and recommendations
- Review and interpret conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
- Provide proactive thought leadership to clients on the social media landscape
- Lead client demonstrations, in-depth platform training sessions and industry POVs
- Demonstrates an understanding of popular social networks – social landscape, platform functionality and user base
- Actively participates in a variety of social media activities such as blogging, community management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Proficient in presentation tools (MS PowerPoint or KeyNote) and presentation skills
- Proficient in interpreting social insights and analytics
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and solve problems quickly
- Enthusiastic, personable and possesses an ability to take charge
- A startup mentality with a whatever-it-takes approach to accomplishing goals
- Dependable, well grounded and flexible when it comes to solving challenges
- Resourceful and has the ability to suggest alternatives and share ideas
- Ability to work well with team members and communicate effectively
- Desire to work in a Mac OS X environment; office is 100% Mac
- 2 to 4 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Agency experience required.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this scenario, please email us your resume with a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are a good candidate for this position. Include the position title in the subject line, to email@example.com in Word or PDF version.
Please also provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and Twitter name.
We offer generous salaries, stock options, great benefits, casual work environment with flexible schedule, paid parking or public transportation, ping-pong, free drinks and food, and a career path.
No phone calls or direct LinkedIn contact, please.
At this time we are not accepting agency resumes for this position.
Vitrue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.