Field Marketing Manager
Vitrue is the leading Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology, and partners with brands, marketers and agencies around the world to maximize their social media engagement. The Vitrue SRM platform gives brands the ability to scale across multiple social networks, target global to local, and publish content that drives and facilitates the two-way dialogue between brands and their fans across multiple social networks. In addition, Vitrue, an original Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, provides clients access to deep analytics, industry insights and best practices, product training options and high-touch customer service, giving brands a competitive social advantage. For more company information, please visit http://vitrue.com.
Reporting to the Promotions & Partnership Director, the Field Marketing Manager role requires strong communication and organizational skills as well the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Working with the Partnerships & Promotions team to activate and execute promotions in your territory.
- Continuously seeking out new opportunities in your market to promote the Vitrue brand and develop sales leads through speaking engagements, tradeshow sponsorships and industry events.
- Identify and engage advocates, influencers, and Vitrue partners in your territory to keep Vitrue top of mind, promote brand awareness and drive future sales leads. Ex: Interactive/digital agencies, social media influencers, Product Community Managers.
- Identify, develop, and implement local programs that supplement and are in alignment with the overall Vitrue marketing strategy.
- Utilize social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc) on a regular (daily) basis to drive awareness of your initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, a technical field, or other fields if accompanied by strong enough work experience.
- Passionate about social media and able to utilize social media on a daily basis for their Vitrue activities.
- Strong presentation skills a must.
- Ability to become the subject matter expert in new technologies quickly.
- Enthusiastic, personable and ability to take charge.
- A startup mentality with a whatever it takes approach to accomplishing goals.
- Dependable, well grounded and flexible when it comes to solving challenges.
- Ability to work well with other team members and communicate effectively.
- Proficient in PPT, Excel, Word, Basic HTLM skill a plus. Mac experience preferred
- Previous B2B experience a plus.
- Prior experience in marketing and event/promotion management and execution.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this scenario, please email us your resume with a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are a good candidate for this position. Include the position title in the subject line, to email@example.com in Word or PDF version.
Please also provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and Twitter name.
We offer generous salaries, stock options, great benefits, casual work environment with flexible schedule, paid parking or public transportation, ping-pong, free drinks and food, and a career path.
No phone calls or direct LinkedIn contact, please.
At this time we are not accepting agency resumes for this position.
Vitrue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.